[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

John Donaldson johnab8yz at verizon.net
Tue May 7 17:03:37 EDT 2013

One of the biggest mods is strapping the Interrupt line across all
slots. The only reason you want to do this is if your ONLY going to
run OS9 LII or NitrOS9. I don't remember which pins are strapped. Back
in the COCO3 days we used wire-wrap wire to do the strapping. IIRC this
mod allowed all slots to have this particular IRQ active all the time.

John Donaldson