[Coco] I have a TV hooked up!

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:59:43 EDT 2013

> Hey, at least you can display black on white text without
> wierd highlights. :-)

Not so. There was some slight artifacting that was even weirder. :-)

Where you'd on NTSC would have solid blue or reddish fields, on a PAL they
would show a pattern of broad alternating vertical bands of pale green and
pale blue. It's hard to describe. I had some pictures on coco3.com of it
once, but these are now gone.

/Fedor