[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue May 7 14:17:01 EDT 2013

Yes Cloud9 is the easy way.  I got a couple CoCo 3 upgrade GAL chips from
Marty Goodman back a few years ago.  Maybe even the last ones he did.  I
have more than one MPI, so I never bothered with the mod.  I did pull the
chip from a ROM pack and piggyback it.  Chess and Polaris, but I don't
remember which came from the sacrificial pack.

Bruce W.