[Coco] I have a TV hooked up!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon May 6 23:02:07 EDT 2013

I kinda thought hooking up a TV was one of the first things, especially in these latter days when the monitors compatible with the other Coco 3 outputs are hen's teeth, but analog TVs can be found at any curb on collection day since digital broadcast became mandatory.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>

God does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who _smiles all the time_.
    -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)