[Coco] Source for Coco/Arduino interface

Matthew D Stock stock at csgeeks.org
Sun May 5 22:38:41 EDT 2013

Hi all,

This is still a work in progress, but I put together with the code and
schematics for the bus interface board I'm building.  I'm in the process
of doing a redesign to reduce the part count and make it a little more
like a general "experimenter's board," but this version will work well
for people who want to just do ROM programming (like in the video).

Repo is at https://github.com/mattstock/cococpld

I expect I'll have populated boards available for sale at some point
soon, but I thought a few people might want to look at the code in the
meantime.  Let me know if I missed anything - I reorganized stuff on my
end to get this release together.

Also, I just finished putting together a simple card-edge transceiver
breakout board that has a pinout compatible with the Terasic DE1 FPGA
board.  You should be able to plug this board into your Coco and use a
ribbon cable to plug into your FPGA or breadboard.  Email me at
stock at bexkat.com if you're interested and I'll figure out the cost.

More videos soon.
   -Matt