[Coco] CoCoFEST! report help needed - map

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun May 5 18:29:28 EDT 2013

On May 4, 2013, at 11:23 PM, Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 08:53:31PM -0500, Allen Huffman wrote:
>> Missing information -- can someone help?
>>
>> Andrew Weiler - information needed.
>>
>> CoCoBoot Project  - information needed.
>>
>> Frank Pittel - information needed.
>>
>> Richard & Brenda Crislip - information needed.
>>
>> So few people there, and I still didn't manage to chat with everyone.
>
> What kind of information are you looking for?

Something a tad more descriptive to go in my report other than "information needed" by their name. That is as much information as I have, currently.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.

Tandy/Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo) - http://www.glensideccc.com
1983 CoCo BBS ported to Arduino? Sure. Telnet: allenhuffman.dnsalias.com:2323 (nights)