[Coco] FW: [Color Computer] Glenside Skype number

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun May 5 09:28:05 EDT 2013

On Sun, 5 May 2013 08:42:25 -0400
"John W. Linville" <linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 05, 2013 at 07:05:22AM -0500, Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
>
> > 	That info was is JohnMark Mobley's recent post adout GCCC
> > Dues (and a bunch of other info), but, I'll repeat it here...
> >
> > > The next business meeting is Thursday, May 9.  You may attend via
> > > Skype using one of the following contacts: john.mark.mobley or
> > > robert.swoger, or come in person to the Schaumburg Township
> > > District Library, 130 South Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL.  (The
> > > library is actually about 0.1 miles west of Roselle Road.  From
> > > the intersection of Roselle Rd. & Schaumburg Rd., you would turn
> > > west on Schaumburg Rd., go to Pleasant Dr., and turn south on
> > > Pleasant Dr./Town Square Dr. to get to the library.)
>
> Perhaps someone could post the meeting _time_, so that Kip doesn't
> have to sign-on at 12:01am on 5/9 and wait... :-)

	Like the web page Kip referenced sez.

Monthly meetings begin at (or shortly after) 7:00 PM.

Thanks John! I thought JohnMark's message said when...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
And that, of course, is how it really is; trying to get rid of something
by sleeping is just as useless as trying to obtain something by