[Coco] Bug in DW4Man

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 5 04:29:00 EDT 2013

Shame about the "teletype" display but I understand the limitations you
have had to work around to make for a functional and powerful program.

I must confess to not understanding everything there is to know about
working under an OS environment. I've only programmed in RS-DOS and the
only limitations I've had to worry about are imposed by the hardware.

While I understand the advantages that an OS environment provides, I
can't help but feel that it comes with performance penalties.

All the more reason for some form of CPU acceleration for the CoCo3.

Nick