[Coco] Bug in DW4Man

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat May 4 22:32:44 EDT 2013

I don't know my last enhancements to WindInt/Grfdrv (which have since been renamed) have made it into the current Nitros9 tree, but I did make 224 character fonts, and included two: an ISO one for text web pages, and the IBM ANSI don't (minus some of the control characters, but it had all the hi bit border characters, etc. Also had the wicked fast Filled Circle and Filled Ellipse commands (as did the level 2 upgrade from Kevin Darling and Co).

Sent from my iPhone