[Coco] The new CoCoFEST! location

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri May 3 19:56:28 EDT 2013

Just saw this email (issues with threading started this week!)

There is a local Commodore<SP> group in the Chicago area that holds a meeting at the same location that the cocofest was at in 2013.
The midwest VCF joined together with the group and now hold a joint "fest" there each year in the fall. I went with other local members
of the GCCC to represent the Coco for the first time in 2010f and have been going since. It was at that VCF/Commodore<SP> fest that the GCCC
discovered the location and how the fest came to be moved there. I don't know for how long the VCF/Commodore fests have been going on but
there has been a yearly fest every year since 2010 (i know because I've gone to them) and another one is planned for 2013. Once again
there will be members of the GCCC there to represent for the Coco!

For the record there have been members of the vcf/commodore group coming to the cocofest for the last couple of years and this year one not
only rented a vendor table but made a donation to the auction! They're a fun and friendly group of people and I would like to encourage people
to go to their show both here and in Wisconsin as they are able!!

The Other Frank