[Coco] A CoCo X Project question

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Fri May 3 07:53:25 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm intrigued by theCoCo X project because I?ve been pursuing my own 6809 SOC project which
 issimilar to the one being suggested. That being said, I have a few questions..

1.Could this be an opensource project or is it the plan to create & sell with proprietaryownership?

2.If the hardware isdeveloped, can the VHDL/Verilog files be open source?
a.This would allow forcustomization
b.This would allow for newfeature development

3.Can the hardwaredevelopment also be ?Open Source? such that a team of hardware savvy CoCo
 enthusiastsbe involved to widen the scope of ideas?

Just wonder?n

Also, Allen H.,
 I'm going to send you the video this weekend. I had a problem getting a "cheap"
32G SD card (Global wanted too much for it LOL). I'm going to try another store tomorrow. I
hope to get the out by Saturday.

-Tim (aka pilot352)