[Coco] "Did I do that?"

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu May 2 19:58:06 EDT 2013

Thanks Rogelio,
The Lyra & Coco Midi Pro manuals are already there. Lester Hands scanned them for me. I have the Ulitmuse 3 manuals and addendums but need to put them into PDF format from the text docs. I need to go through them and put all the addendums in their proper place in the actual manual. I also want to make a few adjustments to Ultimuse 3 and release a new version that doesn't depend on tmode or pwd to be in cmds. I also want to update UBox3 so it handles the midi fx codes. Mike Knudsen never upgraded Ubox3 to his last version of Ultimuse3 so it ignores the midi FX messages.
Now that the Coco Coding Contest is over I've got time to work on some of these projects.

Thanks again
Bill P

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/