[Coco] Multi-Processor 6809 Computer System

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:35:15 EDT 2013

I have always loved Sock Master's suggestion for a CoCo4:
http://users.axess.com/twilight/sock/cocofile/coco4.html

If we had plenty of 6309s lying around at a decent price, how doable would
achieving a board like this be? Or would it never work unless you had a
production company behind it?

Cheers,
Fedor