[Coco] The new CoCoFEST! location

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 2 11:30:33 EDT 2013

Okay, I see my confusion. This is a different event from the one I was thinking. Midwest Gaming Classic is something I am unfamiliar with. I was thinking it was the Vintage Computer Festival. The odd thing about VCF is that their website doesn't list anything past 2010 for the midwest edition, but two Glenside newsletters ago, they had a photo spread from there:

"The VCFMW was held on September 22-23, 2012 in Lombard, Illinois at the same location that is planned for the 2013 CoCoFEST!."

So that is the event I was asking about -- someone else wrote me and said Glenside had a room at that location.

Now I understand the 7000 attendance. Heck, I'd love to go to somewhere and see all the classic home units again.

So was this VCF (2012) the same VCF that ran it near Chicago in 2010, but just hasn't updated their website in a few years, or is it a different thing with a different website?
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.