[Coco] Fix It Felix retro style game (based on Donkey Kong style of play)

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed May 1 20:23:30 EDT 2013

It's more a mix of Crazy Climber with a bit of Donkey Kong. The limited
arcade versions though were mostly in converted Donkey Kong cabinets, but
the core was just a locked down PC. You can try the game for yourself more
or less with the versions for iOS and Android. It could definitely be
recreated on the CoCo since it was meant to be an early 80's game, but
obviously the hard part is someone doing it.

As for Retrogaming Times having a bias against the CoCo, not really. Even
if you really like the platform, you have to admit in comparison to its
contemporaries, it really wasn't a great game system. That shouldn't
diminish enjoyment of the platform even if that fact is acknowledged. It's
all relative, really.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and