[Coco] The new CoCoFEST! location

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed May 1 13:13:22 EDT 2013

On May 1, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:

> Over the last years with the declining attendence at the cocofest there was talk to ask the VCF and
> other vintage computer groups to join the fest to improve attendence. It was decided not to do so

I agree. I do not like the idea of mixing groups... VCF is already there for that, and growing because of it. But having them on the same weekend I would still like. I did not realize Tose were the only rooms. I guess VCF isn't as large as I thought. I know the first year they had it, the CoCoFEST! held that year had a much larger attendance.