[Coco] Multi-Processor 6809 Computer System

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed May 1 08:01:19 EDT 2013

Would a newer, faster, better CPU be useful without also improving the
capabilities of the GIME? If the circuitry on the prototype ever gets
decoded, and compared to an actual GIME chip, maybe a CPU/GIME upgrade
board could be designed to solve the problems that have been discussed
thus far.

I would think, since 6809 & 6309 CPU's are still available, maybe a plug
in replacement for the GIME might be a better place to start.

Or maybe not, since I'm no where near an expert....

Brian