[Coco] Bootlink

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed May 1 00:35:23 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 01 May 2013 00:30:17 Kip Koon did opine:

> Gene,
> Bootlink sounds very interesting.  I downloaded Bootlink and will be
> reading it to see what all I can do with it.  I'm already thinking of
> multiple NitrOS-9 boot configurations myself.  Thanks for mentioning
> Bootlink again. Kip

Thanks Kip.  Now I hope my checking to see if the vdisk you want to boot
from actually contains a bootable OS9Boot file is sufficient fencing.  I'd
hate to have the first user have to revert his system using dEd on the HD's
LSN0 because I screwed up somehow.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views