[Coco] pf for epson for drivewire

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Mar 31 22:38:46 EDT 2013

On Sunday 31 March 2013 22:27:34 Willard Goosey did opine:

> Willard answers his own questions:
> The prmod_sr5000.bb config file for pf3.0 is for an Okidata Epson
> clone and it seems to work fine with the Drivewire Epson printer
> emulator, at least for the bru manpage...
>
> Willard

pf can do some amazing work if you take the time to add the dot markups in
your prose.

Which bru man page? Version 1.2's docs may have some pf style markups in
them, but I haven't looked at that in most of 2 decades.

I used it (pf) for several years after I wrote it as the Sears/Epson
printer I had at the time was a relabeled oki sr5000.  I am glad that
someone else is getting some use out of it after all these years.  Mine
eventually died, wore out pins in the head after probably 100,000 sheets of
tractor feed had passed thru its tractors.  It was a good printer while it
lasted though.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
An ounce of clear truth is worth a pound of obfuscation.
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...