[Coco] Weird CoCo 2 keyboard problem -- any ideas?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 13:26:23 EDT 2013

John,
Now with the problem down to the keyboard, clean the contacts under each key with a pencil eracer (lightly). I don't know if alcohol cleaning would be a good idea as the traces may peel off (done that). Maybe a watered down solution on a tissue(?).
If that doesn't work then it's most likely a trace broken from all those late nights bangin the keyboard, cause I KNOW there ain't nothing else to do in Mebane !!! :-P
Same here in Rocky Point :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia