[Coco] Weird CoCo 2 keyboard problem -- any ideas?

Harry Hurst hhos at st-tel.net
Sat Mar 30 10:30:21 EDT 2013

That is a weird problem, John. A couple of possibilities for trouble
shooting it occur to me, though, since you have two of CoCo2's. Can you
swap the keyboards to see if it follows the keyboard? That would be a
pretty safe route to go, though I doubt it will change the outcome.
Another would be to swap PIA's, which I think would be difficult on the
CoCo2, since I am thinking they were soldered in on the CoCo2? I'll let
you know if I think of anything else.

HH