[Coco] Category:TRS-80 Color Computer games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 29 02:47:15 EDT 2013

Zaxxon (when first released) was through Datasoft directly and not Tandy, from what I recall. Also, Moon Shuttle was through Datasoft, and not sold by Tandy. One other one was Frogger by The Cornsoft Group. But that is the only ones I can think of that were both 1) officially licensed, and 2) not sold through Radio Shack (Zaxxon was later, obviously).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net