[Coco] MM1 - CoCopedia

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 12:38:38 EDT 2013

I don't have an MM-1, but I know Michael J. Knudsen still has his unless he's gotten rid of it in the past year. He said it still works fine with no problems. There were others I've seen as well... So I know there were more than 10 as there's already been more than that reported here. If you look through the last Posts in the Delphi posts I think you'll find quite a few MM-1 users were porting and maybe even find a quote on how many were actually sold

The delphi message archive can be found in the groups section of mm archive or the documents dirs in the color computer archives

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com