[Coco] C Compiler Executive -- Which one? One that works!

Wed Mar 27 22:24:50 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Ewy" <jcewy at swbell.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] C Compiler Executive -- Which one? One that works!

>> I think its possible your lha is too old, IIRC it should be 2.11?
>>
>> Cheers, Gene
> I'm using lha211c.bin.  Still not sure why it chokes on the cc252.lzh
> archive (it does successfully extract others), but I did get ahold of a
> working binary, so that problem is moot for the moment.  Thanks, Gene.
>
> JCE

Hi,

I may have extracted the files using 7z or IZArc on Windows so I never saw a
problem.

LHA is the very last thing I try now, two versions, two different formats
that the other will not open! @#$%^&*()!!!

I just tried IZArc on cc252.lzh from Gene's files, no error found!

The other file attached to:

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=529#p529

File comment: 9/2/2011
 CoCo OS-9 Climax C Compiler .dsk file - Candidates.zip [888.74 KiB]

has the source files including the cc252.lzh from Gene's files.

Boy do I want to be able to go back and fix many things in that thread!

SHF