[Coco] C Compiler Executive -- Which one? One that works!

Wed Mar 27 19:50:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

My "C" Compiler thread has the set of files that we thing are the latest and
best.

Tandy CoCo OS-9 "C" Compiler
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=113

The actual files are attached to this post:
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=529#p529

I came up with the same set of files twice, on my own and with Willard's
instructions.

As I can no longer edit my posts, I cannot improve the mess I now see in
that thread.

I will look for the right .dsk, I do not see it immediately so I must look
into the files.

SHF