[Coco] CoCo-X is funding

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 23:56:43 EDT 2013

This sounds pretty fascinating.  I joined at the higher level in order to
possibly get a finished board, and will be interested to see how Gary
progresses over the next 18 months or so.  I think I'm the 9th donor, so we
need a bunch more support at any level you feel is possible for your budget.

--- Steve ---