[Coco] CoCo-X is funding

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Tue Mar 26 22:14:38 EDT 2013

This raises a point. Just because Gary has selected two "funding
levels", it doesn't mean you have to stick with one of those levels.
Those of us who are financially able are perfectly able to fund more
than the $250 level and I encourage folks to do that. And yes, before
anyone jumps on me over that, I have already put my money where my mouth
is on that.

I also strongly encourage non US types to back the project even though
the rewards only ship to the US. (Again, I already put my money where my
mouth is on that score too.) If you really want the reward (and why
wouldn't you?), talk to Gary. You and he might be able to work something
out.