[Coco] Onward and upward

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:12:49 EDT 2013

OK, not claiming to have mastered everything but I did finally
figure out how to use the Flash in my SuperIDE.  I put the
EPROM.DOS image in Bank 3.  Set the dip switches. And away we
go.  Boots directly into the MENU and once I am in NitrOS9 if
I have to do a reset for any reason (not sure why I would, but
you never know :-) it goes right back into NitrOS9.  Sweet....

Now I need to dig around and find some of the stuff I had on
floppies in the "good ole days" and see if I can get it all on
the hard disk.  I at least want EDTASM.  I have the cartridge
but I am fairly certain I had a disk version as well.  Or is
my mind so far gone I only think I had it?  Are there any DECB
Compilers?  Or was BASIC and ASM all there was outside of OS9?

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |