[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Mar 25 09:18:18 EDT 2013

I've supported 40+ Kickstarter projects and have gotten around 14 delivered
so far. It's important to remember - and it's not really clear - that this
is investing in a project rather than a pre-order. It's not a store. While
there's an expectation of delivery, there is nothing in place to force
developers to deliver anything. Ever. Obviously that's a bad business
practice, and then there's the whole reputation thing, but it's a real
possibility. The same goes for many of the other, less well known project
service sites.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and