[Coco] CoCo Coding Contest update

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:09:34 EDT 2013

BTW.. If you haven't checked the contest website lately, give it a look.
I've updated the entries page with all the programs submitted so far (I hope!).

http://cococoding.com/contest/

We now have 12 games, several utilities, a music player, and more.
Most of these look like they will be ready for the contest.  Everyone
has been doing a great job, it's turning out even better than
expected.