[Coco] New Yahoo! group

Willi Kusche CoCo at wilserv.com
Sat Mar 23 12:17:38 EDT 2013

Hi!

    I've started a Yahoo! group.  The URL is:
The goal:
"Intended as an actively managed backup storage area for files related
to the FLEX operating system for the 6809 CPU."
I would prefer it to be an open group but to avoid spam, membership is required.

    The 'Files' section now contains assembly listings for four
different versions of the TSC assembler.  I created these by using a
disassembler and then merging in comments from the UniFLEX source
files into the source files generated by the disassembler.  I hope
I've created a resource not available elsewhere.  The assembler I use
to create the listings is the TSC assembler itself, run via the
FLEXemu emulator.

Willi