[Coco] Coco (XRoar) Youtube video

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 10:39:05 EDT 2013

Hi guys,
I just posted a video to youtube showing Lyra playing a midi file on XRoar through the becker port to drivewire midi. There seems to be some video blips while playing, but Ciaran has been notified and will be working on it. Other than that, the playing is perfect. Even the little timing issues that were on the real Coco 2 are present in the song as I spent hours with the headphones mousing this music. And then more hours performing it live with the Coco as backup band. I'm going to do some more Coco midi videos soon.

http://youtube/45DOxcUlh4Q

Enjoy
Bill P

Bill Pierce