[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Fri Mar 22 20:40:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

I recently sent Dean a 32GB USB drive which he returned with the latest copy
of the CoCo/OS-9 Archive. I had lost my DVD(s) copy.

It was ~ $15 at Fry's.

I see that 128GB drives are being made today (~ $63 at Tiger), so

> how feasible would it be to store the entire CoCo software library on a
> single device.

has become a moot question already.

It all will fit, but running it is the problem.

Perhaps plug the USB drive into a modern computer to activate parts. But
then the CoCo software could better be stored on the hard drive.

SHF