[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:31:28 EDT 2013

Idle question:

Has anyone ever estimated what the total size of ALL Coco software that
exists fills?

My definition of all would include Basic, OS9 and Flex programs.  As an
order of magnitude exercise, I would estimate the total would be under 1GB.
This assumes 10,000 programs were written total, each one consuming all 64KB
available to the Coco 1/2.  If I got my zeroes right, that is 640MB.

I'm open to criticisms and refinements here,
John