[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Fri Mar 22 11:16:50 EDT 2013

Right guys !

After hours and hours of gleaning, i found a few references to the T1
CHIP... Namely in the SN74LS785N datasheet (the new sam) telling of
differences.... Still no datasheet, but i did find an old coco article
stating the the obscure motorola doc we are looking for has # ADI-1048......

Happy hunting....

/Simon :-)