[Coco] NitrOS-9 / OS-9 hi-res mouse support

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Mar 22 08:25:40 EDT 2013

Allen,

You'll need to look at joydrv_joy.asm and tackle the code in there. Essentially the joydrv module houses both the joystick and mouse processing code. The mouse "driver" component of that subroutine module writes X/Y and button information to some global var locations in low system RAM. You can easily extricate that code and replace it with some dummy code that merely puts some incrementing values in the locations for testing, and then add your real code to talk to whatever device you're working on.