[Coco] MC6847 ( Motorola DS9823)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:03:55 EDT 2013

as for the double speed poke my coco2b does support 65495,0 but not
65497,0. Well it does survives the last one but with garbled screen while
the poke is active.

interesting to say it came with a MC6809EP and now I replaced for a
MC68B09EP since the old one blew the HALT line.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <
SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Pierce" <ooogalapasooo at aol.com>

Long live the CoCo