[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:40:25 EDT 2013

USB is standard on home computers, but PS/2 is still very much alive
in business and high end devices.  Business use PS/2 because it
eliminates the security concerns with USB (which is typically disabled
to prevent removable storage, etc).  PS/2 offers better performance
for gaming so is preferred in that realm as well.

You might not find man PS/2 devices in a retail store, but they are
still being made for the business and high end markets and easy to
acquire.