[Coco] OT Linux question

lciotti1 at gmail.com lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 22:05:06 EDT 2013

For windows print to pdf - have always used the free CutePDF program.

I have never used a linux box as my desktop for very long.  I am always drawn back to windows because of work, and there are some types of programs that either do not exist in linux or the ones that do are so far behind I just can't fight with them.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T