[Coco] OCN?

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Mon Mar 18 22:04:29 EDT 2013

There should be a law!!! LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: Willard Goosey [mailto:goosey at virgo.sdc.org]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 08:10 PM
To: 'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'
Subject: Re: [Coco] OCN?

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 08:04:52PM +0000, T. Franklin wrote:> Wow, that's just some silly programming there. Just my opinion but> why would anyone macro that? And even worse is to macro the "}"> character. The "for(;;) { ... }" is an endless loop. This also isn't> used too much unless the code is implementing some sort of a> semaphore or real time looping.Actually } gets macro'ed several times. ENDLOOP, ENDWHILE, END,UNTIL... Bleah. Also WHILE BEGIN REPEAT... The old FORTRAN logicaloperators even get defined, much to my horror.Everything you need to turn sweet concise C into some crawling horrormismash of BASIC and Pascal.That, Sir, is preprocessor abuse. ;-)Willard-- Willard Goosey goosey at sdc.orgSocorro, New Mexico, USAI search my heart and find Cimmeria, land of Darkness and the Night. -- R.E. Howard--Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttp://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco