[Coco] Small on-line store

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 22:42:16 EDT 2013

Glen, any scan would be a good one. As long as the text is clear. If you provide your "tiff" files with the scan, I can get them OCRed and cleaned up. I know D.L.Logo was an expansive piece of software. This is one reason it's so important. It has so many more capabilities than the RS Logo cart did. Dale Lear did an excellent job with this software.

If you do scan it, if you send the files to my email, I can get them OCRed. Or you can upload them to The Color Computer Archives. The upload link is in the top right of the page.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

Thanks..
Bill P

Bill Pierce