[Coco] OCN?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 14:58:56 EDT 2013

Willard,
I should be getting those VHDs up soon. I think I have about 2 or 3 more archives I need to go through. So far, I've done:

RSTI (os9 and basic)
Color Computer Floppy Image Archive (this is the ccfia.iso on RTS)
Rainbow On Disk & Tape (RSDOS & OS9)
Princeton OS9 Files (RSDOS portion is under construction)
OS9 Community Network

I'm still working on OS9UG, Princeton RSDOS, the CIS files and the Jamtronix collection.
Anyone that has any other group , online service, or club archives that would like them copied to VHDs, let me know via email.
Each VHD has a RSDOS partition for the RSDOS sections of the archives. The HDBDOS/RGBDOS offsets for the RSDOS partition is $5A000 for all my VHDs.

Bill

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com