[Coco] stddefs.h (maybe???)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 09:38:44 EDT 2013

Thanks Willard,
That's the closest thing so far. I'll try it and see if it works.
I have run across a lot of code in all the various archives where people upload their sources and forget to upload any "special" libraries or defs they've built. The favorite seems to be "mydefs" and they are not all the same.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com