[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo's wanted??

gowbig gowbig at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 22:14:42 EDT 2013

I have every version of CoCo's made, very early versions.  I have one CM8  monitor and tons of periphials.  All this stuff probably has less than 10 hours use.  I have three tandy tractor printers, tons of ribbons.  Tons of disks.  All this stuff is barely used.  Bonus, guess what I have... the almost complete collection of the rainbow magazines, condition from good to excellent.  I have no use for this system, but I am not going to give it away as I bought it all new and never used it (to be more honest, I could not figure out how to use it).  If anyone wants my treasures or knows who may, drip me a note.  I assure you I am real, this is not a SPAM.  I am located in the Comox Valley of British Columbia Canada.  This may be difficult, as I would like someone near to look at the stuff as I am not prepared to do long distance shipping.