[Coco] OS9 C question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 00:17:47 EDT 2013

Bob, I was mistaken. It was not the Princeton files but the OCN collection. The name of the archive is "mstest.ar".

I found it when I was going through the various collections and creating "Collections" archive VHDs with everything decompressed for ease of use. Each archive in it's own dir under a directory named for the collection. I've done (so far) RTSI, Princeton, OCN, OS9UG, CCFIA (Color Computer Floppy Image Archive),Rainbow On Tape/Disk, and I soon will have the Cis files done as well. I use VHDs with both OS9 and RSDOS partitions so I can provide the RSDOS files of these archives as well (when available). Where I can, the contents documents are supplied. I will have these up for download soon on both my site and the Color Computer Archives.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com