[Coco] OS9 C question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 22:33:50 EDT 2013

When I comment out the "stddefs.h" file, (or leave it), I get an error for "undefined variable" (loop). Finding the variable in the code it's a call to loop(); So this why I think this is a homebrew header for the homebrew library that's in the archive. Either he forgot to put it in or it's referred to in another earlier package like "use the stddefs.h for the file I uploaded last month. This program is a sub to use the mouse on a hardware test screen with a text cursor as a pointer.

The Princeton files were mustly "cuts" files and were pak or ar files once cuts was run. A lot of these archives I had already and most of them had more info in the original archives. I suspect people were trimming down the file size for the cuts operation so they would fit in an email.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com