[Coco] OS9 C question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 19:00:02 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
Does any know of a file named "stddefs.h"?
I was trying to compile a utility source I found in the archives and it requires this file. I have searched through all the stuff I have available and can't find it. It seems (from the utility source) to contain some macros that the program needs.

Also, does anyone know how to set the OS9 key repeat? There must be a way to do it as "Control" from multivue has a place to set the repeat speed and start delay.

Any help is appreciated... thanks
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com