[Coco] NitrOS9 Sources

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Mon Mar 11 17:00:10 EDT 2013

> Bill,
>
> I am sure this is not going to be the response you want to hear
> but.....This is from my POV.

I have no expected response.  Just trying to understand where things
have moved to since I last did OS9.

> The Cloud-9 distribution, could be placed in to the NitrOS-9distribution.
> The only items are the descriptors at this point and they are in the
> current version bootlist path on your CF. Priority issue again for me.
> Work on updating a free distribution or actually work on getting products
> to customers that have paid for their products. I understand what you are
> saying.
>
> Focus has been all hardware...I guess you could add, and the firmware that
> goes with it.
>
> All the CLOUD-9 descriptors are in a separate CLOUD-9 directory of the
> repo.

I'll look at that as well.  I took the CF out when I built my hard
disk (from the supplied floppies).  Maybe I need to look at what
else on that CF.  :-)

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |