[Coco] drivewire modem and midi oh yes

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 22:48:29 EDT 2013

Oh... I forgot to mention..
I you download the new Sound Chaser, the disk 4a is the program disk. Just mount it and CHD to the disk, then type "./install". (period,slash,install). The program files will be copied to your /dd/cmds. If you have an old install of Sound Chaser, the old files will be deleted. Ignore the "Error #216"s on the deletes if you don't have any of the old files. Install will ignore them and copy the new ones

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com