[Coco] OS9 and UNIX

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Mar 10 01:35:46 EST 2013

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 10:10:57PM -0600, Melanie and John Mark Mobley wrote:
> Is there another way to do the following (that will save on disk space):

There is an OS-9 version of "ln" for making links <sheepish> but I
can't find it right now</sheepish>. I thought I had it
installed... :-( Anyway, the one I had came with a companion program
"lcount" which showed the number of links a file has.

You might also investigate "alias"  either as a standalone program
(which is on RTSI) or via shell+ memory scripts.  I've never messed
with either, ymmv.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA